Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to proceed

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1how to proceed Empty how to proceed Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:12 pm

naldbtek

Arresto Menor

Good morning atty,

I gave 20k of earnest money to a property i was planning to buy to a broker. after a week they told me the deal was off due to the property is already sold. i was asking for the money to be returned. they said they will. they promised me dates thru text. every time i came to their house to collect they gave me excuses... they said the money was given to the owner and the owner was not giving it back. i was informed that the money was not given to the owner.and i have already informed them i know what is happening.they say they will give it back but its 1 month today that they havent... they now give me dates to go back to their house but the they are always not there... i have givebn up my attempts and now thinking of going to the police... i need advice what to do next. thanks

2how to proceed Empty Re: how to proceed Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:15 am

attyLLL

you should first send the broker a demand letter, after which you can file a case of estafa through abuse of confidence.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum