Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Family of MDs but I want to proceed to law

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

doctorattorney

Arresto Menor

Just wondering if there are any lawyers out there who came from a family of doctors?
Both my parents and two of my grandparents are doctors, but based on my personality,my interests and my mental capacity, I'm really much more inclined to go into law school.

My parents don't approve.
Will I regret if I ever decide to leave med and go into law? Sad

Currently I'm a 4th year UPD Bio student.

cagayat

cagayat
Arresto Menor

My teacher in legal ethics last semester is Atty. Arizala, MD. He is a surgeon, and studied law a few years after practicing surgery. I think he's more active in practicing law nowadays.

MarshallCain

MarshallCain
Arresto Menor

Hi there! I'm not yet a lawyer but i think that i can understand your current position.

My entire family do not like lawyers; i guess that's why most of my aunts and uncles are medical doctors and businessmen. they hate them because they had several bad encounters on corrupt and bad lawyers. Being a deviant, i guess, i had a very difficult encounter when my parents do not approve my dream of becoming a lawyer. even when i'm studying my legal management course, they would still drag me down as to my dream of becoming a lawyer.

Currently, i shall be an incoming freshman in a law school. How did i convinced my parents? I just had to talk to them heart to heart. I told them that becoming a lawyer shall make me happy and that they should trust me becuase they are the one who thought me good things in life that. If you really really really want to be a lawyer, i think you will never have any regrets because it is the thing that you wanted to make you happy. I believe that talking to your mom and dad sincerely with all your heart shall solve your problem.

God bless, and pursue whatever your heart's leading to.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum