Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eviction of Renter

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eviction of Renter Empty Eviction of Renter Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:33 am

Jengile17

Arresto Menor

I would like to seek advise about a renter that currently is NOT paying rent. I'll try to make this as precise and short as possible. The property was owned by my grandparents which apparently died without having the property transferred to any of their siblings, My father used to collect rent for these 3 door apartment, but when my father died, his brother took over. What happened now is my uncle also died a year ago. Now the situation became worse because apparently my uncle owed 50,000 pesos to the father of the renter (the father is already dead) and the relatives of the renter claimed that they have a paper proving that my uncle owed this specific amount. The amount was owed in 2009. So what happened was, ok since my uncle owede you that amount, you can consume that 50,000 and not pay for rent for a certain period of time. It's already 2014 and we have already given a deadline to them to evict the property last Nov 2013 but these renters insist to have us pay the 50,000 before they leave the place. We actually would want to bring this matter to Baranggay, but at this point i wanted to make our moves sure. We wanted to send them an eviction notice but we wanted to make sure what the eviction notice should contain.

Hope you can help us in this dilemma. its been 4 years and they dont want to budge.

Jen

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum