Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

eviction of daughter

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1eviction of daughter Empty eviction of daughter Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:38 am

izzo17

Arresto Menor

Good day,

My mom wants to seek advice on our problem at home.

My eldest sister who is now on her late 30s together with his live in partner and kids are still living with us on my mom's property.

My mom wants to evict them due to a lot of troubles they are doing. Mom already asked them to go but my sister insisted that she had rights to stay because she is part of the family which give her rights to the property.

This was already reported to our local barangay and we were referred to their mediation group (lupon?) to sort this out.

Q?
1. WIll the lupon have the power to evict my sister?
If im not mistaken their primarily role is to mediate and as much as possible reconcile parties. What if my mom is firm on evicting them?
2. What if we did not reach into any agreement because my sister does not want to leave, what will be the next step?
3. Please also clarify if my sister has a right as what she is claiming on our house even if this is owned by my mom and as well she cannot be forced to go?

We really need your help as they are now being violent and they are becoming a threat to our safety.

Thanks in advance and more power.

2eviction of daughter Empty Re: eviction of daughter Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:15 am

izzo17

Arresto Menor

Guys your advice will be greatly appreciated.

THanks in advance.

3eviction of daughter Empty Re: eviction of daughter Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:17 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Good day,

My mom wants to seek advice on our problem at home.

My eldest sister who is now on her late 30s together with his live in partner and kids are still living with us on my mom's property.

NO! SHE HAS NO RIGHT TO STAY!!! KICK HER OUT IF SHE IS ARROGANT AND ABUSIVE!!!

My mom wants to evict them due to a lot of troubles they are doing. Mom already asked them to go but my sister insisted that she had rights to stay because she is part of the family which give her rights to the property.

YOUR MUM HAS EVERY RIGHT TO EVICT THEM!!!

This was already reported to our local barangay and we were referred to their mediation group (lupon?) to sort this out.
Q?
1. WIll the lupon have the power to evict my sister?

NO THEY CANNOT GET INVOLVE ANY FURTHER THAN BEING A MEDIATOR! THEY CAN ONLY ADVICE YOU TO SORT THE PROBLEM OUT BUT IF YOUR SISTER DOESN'T DESERVED TO STAY KICK HER OUT!!!

If im not mistaken their primarily role is to mediate and as much as possible reconcile parties. What if my mom is firm on evicting them?

SHE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO DO SO!!!

2. What if we did not reach into any agreement because my sister does not want to leave, what will be the next step?

TAKE HER TO COURT AND SHE WILL THEN FIND OUT SHE HAS NO RIGHT AT ALL!!!

3. Please also clarify if my sister has a right as what she is claiming on our house even if this is owned by my mom and as well she cannot be forced to go?

YOUR MUM IS STIL ALIVE THEREFORE ITS ALL UP TO HER WHAT SHE WANTS TO DO IN HER HOUSE AND WHO SHE WANTS TO LIVE IN HER HOUSE!!!

We really need your help as they are now being violent and they are becoming a threat to our safety.

DO NOT ALLOW HER! SHE HAS TO LEAVE YOUR MUM'S HOUSE!!!
CALL AND ASK HELP TO TULFO!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ben-tulfo/106016042844894?ref=hl

Thanks in advance and more power.

4eviction of daughter Empty Re: eviction of daughter Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:39 pm

izzo17

Arresto Menor

THen I guess we really need to take it to court..

Thanks for the advice! appreciate it.

5eviction of daughter Empty Re: eviction of daughter Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:58 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Yup! di naman siguro kaila sa iyo na may abogado kila Tulfo na nagbibigay ng libreng tulong! Wink

6eviction of daughter Empty Re: eviction of daughter Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:59 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Ganun din sa Face to Face! Wink

7eviction of daughter Empty Re: eviction of daughter Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:00 pm

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

I am just sad on what is happening on your family. You cannot blame either party. Your sister's intention might be misunderstood or mis-represented by her acts. I am just feeling sad about your family condition. Just worried about it.

Our mere existence is not merely to give legal advice but to appease, pacify, settle, help resolve family matters and at least comfort you and at the same time giving our empathy and kind heart on the condition and state of your family home.

Hope your mother changes her mind in the spirit of Christmas!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum