Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it Eviction?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is it Eviction? Empty Is it Eviction? Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:41 pm

cdayot

Arresto Menor

When a renter has already moved to her own, new, big, house located just across our rental property but still keep the rental property as her storage unit and continues to pay her monthly rent and then when it came to our knowledge, just 2 months ago, we requested her to free the apartment unit, WOULD YOU CALL the act as EVICTION if the tenant is no longer residing in the rented apartment? What really is the legal definition of Eviction in the Philippines? I am being threatened to be sued on this basis.

Can a prospective property buyer get a certified TCT from Registry of Deeds (manila) without our consent or without us providing them with the title number. Can they also get tax declaration from Manila City Hall without our consent or documentary input?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum