Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

FORCE EVICTION

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FORCE EVICTION Empty FORCE EVICTION Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:10 pm

chixijane

Arresto Menor

Dear Atty,

Last October 28 2011, our rented house was locked by our landlady and her son with all our belongings inside. Kasi ganito We were not able to pay the 2mos. rent of the house.. our electric current and water were cut off but we did not abandoned the house because we know that it is our obligation to pay the bills and rent, naghahanap pa po kami ng pambayad. Pero nung magpunta sila sa bahay a walang tao kasi nagpunta ang mama at kapatid ko sa bahay ng kaibigan ni mama, doon ni.lock nila yung bahay na wala mn lang binigay na noticed sa amin.. Is it legal for them to locked the house and even pawn some of our appliances like tv, refrigerator, etc...? I want to pay our financial obligation to them and get back our things but the problem is pinababayaran nila samin ang isang buong taon nasa kanila ang mga gamit namin from 2011 to june 2012. My landlord sold tthe house to her niece and put our things to his son's girlfriends house. When i went to the house I found out that her niece had some of our belongings with her. I am planning to sue them tatanong ko sana kung ano laban ko sa kanila at lahat po ba ng involve pwede kong kasohan?

2FORCE EVICTION Empty Re: FORCE EVICTION Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:07 pm

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

Meron po ba kayong contract with your landlady. Pakitingin po ung clause na Failure of non-payment. They don't have the right to confiscate your private property and it is a criminal act to do such a thing.

You can elevate the matters to the barangay. Kung malakas sila sa barangay you can go to the ABC to report such incident.

The best option is punta po kayo sa pinakamalapit na munisipyo kung saan meron pong opisina ng Fiscal. Magsampa po kayo ng complaint. What I think is qualified theft, with aggravating circumstances of abuse of confidence, fraud, treachery pero si Fiscal na bahala sa offense to be charged.

3FORCE EVICTION Empty Re: FORCE EVICTION Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:41 pm

chixijane

Arresto Menor

wala po kaming contract sa kanila. Pwede ko po buh silang kasohan sa ginawa nila kahit wala kaming pinirmahang contrata? Thank you po sa reply.. More power and Godbless.

4FORCE EVICTION Empty Re: FORCE EVICTION Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:35 am

chixijane

Arresto Menor

atty, they threaten us that they will going to sue us for abandonment, may i ask what are grounds for that? its like this, 2 days prior the locking of the house, ang anak ng landlady ang nagpunta pa sa bahay naniningil that time wala pa po kaming pambayad. Now they even threaten us na itatapon nla mga gamit namin.
1 yr. na po na nasa kanila mga gamit namin from the day they lock the house. pero since then po nkikiusap kami sa kanila na kahit yong mga personal na gamit nlng ang kunin nmin hindi namn nla yun maisasangla. ayaw talaga nila. so nung magkapera na kami and about to pay the unpaid 2mos. rent and bills, pinababayaran po nila samin yung mga buwan na sila ang gumagamit sa bahay. They want us to pay 15 moths house rent na two month lang ang hindi nmin nabayaran bago pa nila ni.lock yung bahay.

5FORCE EVICTION Empty Re: FORCE EVICTION Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:46 pm

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

If there is no contract, then the tradition or custom of the place ang susundin. If they are threatening to file a case, just tell them it is okay, dont get too emotional on this. You proceed with your criminal case and let us see from there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum