Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eviction of Tenant

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eviction of Tenant Empty Eviction of Tenant Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:45 pm

momonja6

Arresto Menor

I have a house and lot property currently being mortgaged with Pag-ibig. I initially wanted to sell this to someone who will assume the mortgage payments. Found one and she is now living in it. We signed a compromise agreement that starts/continues making the payment to Pag-ibig and assume the mortgage altogether under her name. Upon contacting Pag-ibig fund, we need to appear personally at their branch to have the loan transferred to her name. We were unable to do so due to schedule conflicts in work - the issuing branch happened to be in San Fernando, Pampanga.

I have been considerate (maybe stupidly) about this because she was a family friend. Now, several months has passed and she has been delinquent with the Pag-ibig amortizations that resulted to me receiving delinquent letters by mail. I have contacted Pag-ibig and have now paid the outstanding balance.

Tried to contact her to see what she's up to or to ask why she has been breaching our agreement and not telling me, but cannot do so anymore. I tried to meet her multiple times on the property (my property as it is still under my name), but I was told by her parents(matatanda na sila) that she's been assigned in Ilocos currently and they cannot give me her contact information as they do not know.

In short, she has been avoiding her obligations to our agreement and has been avoiding me. So I resorted to asking for a Barangay hearing. After three separate hearings, she was unable to attend. I am now given a CFA by the Barangay.

Now, I want to know what is my next step. How can I legally take back the property/evict them from the property? Can I just send letters to her attaching the CFA? Is that enough? Or do I really NEED to go to a court to file an ejection case?

Thanks in advance!

2Eviction of Tenant Empty Re: Eviction of Tenant Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:15 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

Since you already hold a CFA, you can now proceed filing your case in court.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum