Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seeking Advice on Eviction of Tenant

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seeking Advice on Eviction of Tenant Empty Seeking Advice on Eviction of Tenant Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:18 am

ronjisip

Arresto Menor

14th November 2011

Dearest Attorney,

I would like to seek your appropriate advice on our case, where we need to make use of our facility being rented for eight thousand pesos (P 8,000.00) per month. We are not sure how to approach this matter where there will be no legal implication that will hamper the process.

We were given the authority to occupy the land we currently occupying for more than thirty (30) years now by the Benguet State University (B.S.U.), with a document that states the same. There was also a discussion this month that B.S.U. will surrender the land to my family provided we pay the agreed amount for the land.

During the said period of occupancy, our family decided to partially develop the property from where we normally reside to add rented commercial spaces. In due course of time, the spaces where fully rented by number of tenants, where B.S.U. has no objection in doing so.

There is this one tenant that rented one unit, who knew about the type of ownership we have for the said land. Having mentioned that, she spoke to many concern persons from the B.S.U. and even approached the office of the Governor of Benguet, trying to check if she can get the same property from us. But to no avail, nobody entertained her objectives.

My family and decided to evict her due to number of reasons:
1. Difficulty in paying her rent. Every time I tried collecting the rent, either you wont be able to see or talk to her or there will be many reasons. In fact she already missed payment for 15 days now. I believe the law states that the land owner can only evict a tenant only if the tenant missed payment of rent for three months.
2. Creating a non-friendly atmosphere between tenants due hearsays and convincing other tenants not to pay their respective rents as we are not the legal owners of the facility.
3. We want to make use of the unit for our own business.

QUESTIONS:

1. Is there any possibility to evict her at the soonest? How soon?
2. Should we give her eviction notice letter to this effect?
3. Is she still obliged to pay the rent for the direction she will use the facility until she vacates it? If she does not pay, what action should be the best?
4. After the eviction date and she does not comply, is it legal for me to pad lock the unit? If yes, what will be my legal grounds?

Awaiting your immediate reply.

Respectfully

Mrs. Rebecca Grail Isip
Benguet

2Seeking Advice on Eviction of Tenant Empty inq about notice to vacate Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:19 pm

stvincent

Arresto Menor

URGENT!!!! sorry im just new here. i want to seek legal advice. a sherriff went to our place and give us notice to vacate but the tct# on that notice was cancelled and only includes 52sq meters. on the court order they have its 2000sq mtrs but the tct # is the same. they said that no tct can be found anymore when we go the register of deeds bec of fire. but the tct we have is the old one they have a new one but with diff lot size. they're about to demolish us 5days from now. help pls we dont know what to do.

tct 45478
there's a rumor that q uezon city hall auctioned the 2000sq.mtrs illegally and they're using tct# 45478 thinking no copy of that anymore. laverne corp bought it for only P140,000 for that 2000 sq.mtrs but the tct 45478 we have is only 52sq.mtrs..

pls help us... what do we need to do

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum