Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eviction Case

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eviction Case Empty Eviction Case Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:40 pm

littleredridinghood

Arresto Menor

Good day! My tenant's contract had already ended and a final notice had been sent for the non renewal of lease but they still don't want to leave. The barangay already gave me an endorsement letter to file a case. I was told that i should first give the endorsement letter to the Police and they will decide whether I go straight to the fiscals office or they'll handle it first. Can't i just go straight to the fiscals office? I would also like to know if i can file the eviction case at the place (municipal court) where i am staying instead of the place where the rented house is situated. If it's possible then i can submit the endorsement letter straight to municipal court where i am staying.

Thank you very much.

2Eviction Case Empty Re: Eviction Case Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:21 pm

Ernani

Arresto Mayor

File unlawful detainer case in the MTC. But first, hire a lawyer.

3Eviction Case Empty Re: Eviction Case Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:59 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

I suppouse the Municipaly/Baranggay have power only in their own district. If so it has to be handled where the tennants are.

4Eviction Case Empty Re: Eviction Case Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:52 pm

Ernani

Arresto Mayor

You said that there is already a certification to file action so you can now proceed to file the case with the MTC. But as I stated earlier, hire a lawyer to prepare your complaint and other pleadings or your complaint might be dismissed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum