Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RESIGNED BUT CLEARANCE ON HOLD

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RESIGNED BUT CLEARANCE ON HOLD Empty RESIGNED BUT CLEARANCE ON HOLD Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:05 am

xyza_73@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Atty,

Good Day!

My inquiry is regarding my clearance in the company I left last Oct. 14. Its been a month and 13 days now, and my clearance was stuck in the fleet dept. I left the company because of career move and got the blessing from the people of the company. The problem is only the fleet manager who happened to be external not part of the company. I was assigned with a car then, and before I left the company I was hit by a third party. Th pictures, the police report...all necessary requirements was forwarded to the Insurance, they even had the car investigated. The Fleet Dept. was too slow in following up so I took additional steps to monitor it myself and exchanged emails with the Insurance myself just to know status. Initially their ( Fleet) advised was they would sign my clearance once the car was issued with an LOA from the Insurance company to proceed with the repair. Now the car was being epaired because the Insurance already released the LOA, still they refused to sign my clearance without clear explanation and timeline. The Insurance advise was below because the third party had secured their different police report and denying the case:
"The investigation will be conducted by the Recovery Team of Standard Insurance. Meantime, that this is still in process, your claim will be filed under the Own Damage. If the investigation result is positive, then Standard will do the subrogation from the Third Party."

I was trying to call the Fleet Manager several times on what will be her final decision on my part for it will be unfair to hold my paper since I am claiming for my 8 years of work for the separation pay and certificate of employment. I have even issued a letter that they could less my participation from my last pay.

What should be my next step on the above matter, what can you advise, do I need to sit down with the Finance Head instead since the external fleet manager is too hard to reach?

2RESIGNED BUT CLEARANCE ON HOLD Empty Re: RESIGNED BUT CLEARANCE ON HOLD Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:49 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

wait till the clearance process is finished.. did you resign? does the company gives separation pay even for those that resigned?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum