Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tardiness--When Everyone Else is Tardy As well.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GirlInLabor_case

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Please advice.

I'm a supervisor and in the company I work in supervisors up are somewhat allowed to be late, slide shift, do offsets and all. I know this because when I joined this company, I have  been diligently following my schedule and  have raised concerns to my manager that the other supervisors are always late but no action has been made. So yes, I joined the bandwagon and when I did I got invited to a preliminary hearing --- no NTE yet --- for 40 instances of tardiness, for getting night diff (I have a 530am schedule) even when I was late. I admit to the tardiness only because everyone else was doing it, but should I only get the hit? On top of that I get doing ding for undertime since I was late cause they were expecting me to be at the office for 9 hours and I should have compensated for the time I was late. What should  be  the proper course of action. Please help.

GirlInLabor_case

Arresto Menor

Please advice.

attyLLL

if you will cite a lax attitude towards others, you have to provide specific examples and proof of such

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

stashracer

Arresto Menor

You need to cite the partiality of management towards you. However if you are a management employee, you should not be under the strict adherrence of time as laid in the book of Dean Poquiz for the Managerial Test. However since you are a supervisor, most likely you are at the equal footing of rank and file. If the other "supervisor" you are stating are in actuality managers who has power to fire, hire and suspend. Then they are not strictly under the time rule.

GirlInLabor_case

Arresto Menor

Actually lahat ng supervisors ganon. In fact, I was speaking to one of my fellow supervisors at nagulat siya na ininvite ako sa isang preliminary hearing whereas lahat ng supervisors, managers above eh ganon ang gawain. As per Attendance policy kasi ng company, applicable daw ang same rule sa lahat regardless of rank or level. Hindi pa ako naissuahan ng NTE, in fact wala pa ni coaching from my manager. Obviously pinagiinitan ako since I have a clean record. Its funny kung kelan ako nakisama sa kanila ako lang ang potentially na kakasuhan.

stashracer

Arresto Menor

As mentioned by panyero you should cite specific examples of lax attitude towards other and connect to their strict application towards you. Again the burden of proof will be coming from you. I suggest to take this up to your immediate superior.

GirlInLabor_case

Arresto Menor

Please help.

Just to give you an update: After the preliminary investigation, I was formally issued an NTE after 3 months. Since I'm in the process of writing my response, nagrequest po me sa HR namin ng mga personal badges ko prior to me joining the current to to establish na di nman ako na lalate prior to this at kung pede i review nila yung badges ng iba. Of course di sila pumayag to review the badges ng ibang supervisors at ng manager ko pero ang di ko ma gets is bakit bawal ko i request yung sarili kong badge? The reason ng HR is irrelevant daw sa case. Huh? Tama bang may decision na agad siya kung ano at hind relevant to be part of my defense. Also, nag request po ako ng reschedule ng admin hearing na halos a month kasi yung kakilala kong trusted lawyer ko eh out of the country pero they declined. I asked kung bakit basta daw its just too far away and dapat daw hindi i delay.

Im just concerned na sila pede mag delay ng 3 months to create an NTE while me 1 month lang so I could provide legal counsel di pede kasi madedelay.

BTW, nag raise ako ng IR against my manager and HR because of this. Please advise po.

GirlInLabor_case

Arresto Menor

Please advice. Need your help lang po.

GirlInLabor_case

Arresto Menor

Mga Sirs?Ma'ams, feedback naman pls. Ty!

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

GirlInLabor_case,

Were able to attend labor case against your employer beforehand?
I mean dati na ba kyo nagkakainitan ng HR nyo then may kinaso ka sa kanila dati?
I think, you are being singled out by your management.Or somewhat retaliations.
This is unfair labor practice.

GirlInLabor_case

Arresto Menor

Yup, I was invited as a witness against my former boss who got fired whom my boss now had super close ties with. Also, I'm very vocal about raising and escalating concerns which explains kung bakit pinagiinitan ako ng boss ko.

Update, I was done with my admin hearing last two weeks ago. I had planned leaves so wala me sa ofc but since I have an issued laptop I was able to check my emails. And lo and behold! Di ko pa narereceive yung result ng admin hearing nakareceive na ako ng notice from IT na they are removing my phoneline access due to "departing" employee na raw ako? Huh? Please help!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum