Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

AWOL on TARDY

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AWOL on TARDY Empty AWOL on TARDY Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:02 pm

m@msi3

Arresto Menor

Hello,

I would like to ask for legal advice regarding the action taken by my OM towards me, today.

It's raining really hard and I had a difficult time to get to the coffee shop where I'm currently working at. Due to the bad weather, I got in an hour late.

Unfortunately for me, one of the area managers of the store where our coffee shop is renting was there. She reported to our company OM that no one is in the shop yet but a customer was already there.

My OM then advised my supervisor who coursed it through my colleague that I should be tagged as AWOL and the loss of sale should be charged to me. I went home now since they're pushing that I'm on AWOL. I have also decided that I will resign effective immediately.

My questions are as follows:

1. Does my OM really have a say to call my tardiness as AWOL?
2. Is it rightful that the message was coursed through my colleague and was via text?
3. Can I file immediate resignation because of this?
4. Can they charge me the 'loss of sale' because I was not around when a customer came?

P.S. I have a copy of the messages that were sent through text.

Thanks,
R.S.

2AWOL on TARDY Empty Re: AWOL on TARDY Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:42 pm

attyLLL

they have the right to charge you with it, but you have the right to respond and explain. imo, they cannot charge you with the loss of sale.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum