Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forgery Against Suncellular

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forgery Against Suncellular Empty Forgery Against Suncellular Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:01 am

lecancho

Arresto Menor

My complaint is against SunCellular Company.  2 years ago I applied for a postpaid line in the said company and was declined or not approved due to lack of requirements.  I was not able to take back my docs bec. as per suncel, it is for their records already.  May 2013,my husband applied also for a postpaid line and again was disapproved bec. of their record showing that "I" have an outstanding balance of Php 10,000.I don't remember having a subscription from them since my application was disapproved.  We visited the Sunshop in SM Southmall to see how things happened.  The manager Hilda Maglalang showed us their record showing that I really have a balance and that my application 2 years ago was approved and 3 cellphones were released to a certain person.  I asked them to pull out all my docs but they cannot retrieved most of them already for the reason i do not know.But they were able to show me the release form of the units (w/c i have a copy) showing the signatures of persons who released the units and where I also found out that my signature was forged.

Last edited by lecancho on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong grammar and additional information)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum