Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Estafa and forgery

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Estafa and forgery Empty Estafa and forgery Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:09 pm

lad020280

Arresto Menor

My office will file a complaint against me of estafa and forgery, i admit that its really my fault and i have no intentions of not resolving the case nor i have no intentions to get a lawyer anymore since i dont need to defend myself as ii admit it and the fee that i will pay to the lawyer i will just give it to them as payment to my debts... Given the chance that i'm willing to had a special arrangements to settle my debts (in millions already) will they dissmissed my case? I'm willing to pay it to the best that i can and not running out of my responsiblities to them even if they already terminated my work. What should i say during our 1st hearing filed at NBI at anti fraud unit. Thanks for your help! very much appreciated. i want to spare my family in tjis matter due to health reason and i dont want to be detained since i want to settle my debts and start a new life.

2Estafa and forgery Empty Re: Estafa and forgery Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:31 pm

futurprez

Arresto Menor

Enter a compromise agreement with the company and make sure that you will comply with the terms of the agreement. Defaulting with any of the items will give the other party the right to file criminal charges against you.

3Estafa and forgery Empty Re: Estafa and forgery Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:35 pm

lad020280

Arresto Menor

What should compromise i should enter? Is this inn terms of my mode of payment to them? Should i be given a promissory notes and pdcs for the payment? I will run out of my responsibility if this will take time to settle my debts... Hope to hear from u. Thanks!

4Estafa and forgery Empty Re: Estafa and forgery Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:25 am

attyLLL

don't admit that you took the money. enter into a compromise to buy peace. first offer as big a payment as possible with the rest to be paid in installments. good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5Estafa and forgery Empty Re: Estafa and forgery Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:14 pm

lad020280

Arresto Menor

Actually, i dont need to directly that somehow I benefited entirely for it... If compromise agreement what ok to both parties will their be a possible for them not to file the case? If the formal complaint was forwarded to NBI who will deliver it? can I just pick up the subpena? how many many will be the turn around time for me i present myself upon i received the subpena? Thanks for the help!

6Estafa and forgery Empty Re: Estafa and forgery Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:49 pm

attyLLL

you will have to negotiate the terms with your employer.

try calling the anti-fraud department of the nbi, and inquire whether there is any pending investigation against you. find out who is the agent handling the case.

yes, you can visit them and pick up the subpoena. that's what i did when the investigation against my client had already taken 3 months.

7Estafa and forgery Empty Re: Estafa and forgery Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:40 am

lad020280

Arresto Menor

I appreciate ur help! I wil keep you posted. What terms i can negotiate? will they accept my terms if it will take severals years to settle it since the amt is that big, i want to start a new life and not taken for granted my responsibilitiesnto them, i know they wil terminate my job already so i even surrender my seperation pay for 9 yrs in service. I hope i can make it to fix my case and start generating funds for my payment.

8Estafa and forgery Empty Forgery Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:21 am

egayzki

Arresto Menor

During the hearings at the prosecutors office, the fiscal notice that the president of the company being complained of have been using 2 signatures, and when asked she admitted and added that she has an Identification card bearing the second signature for her.

Note: The president and I are both respondent in a case, but I am defending separately from the president because I have resigned already from the company last year.

Now my questions are:

1. Is it possible or is it allowed for a person to use two (2) signatures at a time?

2. We have cases in the prosecutor , how can I use the said "signature issue" to my favor.

3. Is the president guilty of forgery, or what crime has she violated by using 2 signatures?

9Estafa and forgery Empty Re: Estafa and forgery Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:23 pm

attyLLL

the use of two signatures may show a fraudulent intent if there was a plan to deny that the signature was made by the person who signed it. but if as you say she admitted that it is her signature, then i don't see anything wrong.

10Estafa and forgery Empty Re: Estafa and forgery Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:29 pm

lad020280

Arresto Menor

@attylll: for my case, my employer will talk to me now, what should i say to them? should i enter to a compromise agreement that will benefit both parties? cani request to them that upon seeing both parties ofer can i say that i need time to check my finances for to meet halfway... how many days is enough for me to think? 7 days is enough? Thanks!

11Estafa and forgery Empty Re: Estafa and forgery Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:45 pm

egayzki

Arresto Menor

yes atty she admitted it, but we are on the stage of presenting evidences and as I saw her when asked by the prosecutor she was very surprised that the fiscal noticed the two signatures between documents presented on various dates. She have many cases to answer from client complainants and for sure, she has fraudulent intent on having two signatures at a time. You mean atty it is alright to have signatures as long as you acknowledged each one?

12Estafa and forgery Empty Re: Estafa and forgery Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:35 pm

attyLLL

lad, just meet with them and ask what will it take to end the case. take it from there. if you need an excuse not to commit yet, tell them you have to confer with your attorney and examine your finances. i think you should respond in 3 days.

egayzaki, yes. i myself have 2 versions of my signature. try signing a stack of 100 docs and see if your still want to sign your full name.

13Estafa and forgery Empty Re: Estafa and forgery Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:31 pm

egayzki

Arresto Menor

attyLLL, thank you very much for your answers/advise . You are doing a great help in educating us regarding the case. More power to you and God Bless

Egayzki

14Estafa and forgery Empty Re: Estafa and forgery Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:42 pm

lad020280

Arresto Menor

@ attyLLL, we met already, i committed certain amount to them that possible for me to give asap, they also asked me what other asset i have that i can give to compensate my financial obligations. attyLLL i need your assistance already, i want to set up a meeting with to talk the whereabouts of ur service and help to solve my case since they requiring me to pay asap despite of the company's lapses also why forgery and estafa took place.pls contact me at 09XXXXXXX00. thanks!

15Estafa and forgery Empty Re: Estafa and forgery Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:36 pm

attyLLL

sent you a pm

16Estafa and forgery Empty Re: Estafa and forgery Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:28 pm

mariejoy06

Arresto Menor

can i ask u about my case

i file already a estafa case in a fiscals office a public fiscal

should i have to file 2 cases?bp 22 and estafa ?

what if i cant prove that there is deceit ,and fail to win my case

do i have the right to file another case of bp 22 ?

17Estafa and forgery Empty Re: Estafa and forgery Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:26 pm

attyLLL

ideally, you should have filed them simultaneously. yes, you can still file the bp22 afterwards.

18Estafa and forgery Empty Re: Estafa and forgery Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:46 pm

lad020280

Arresto Menor

attyllll, since the case was formally filed na as falsification of private documents, worst comes to worst i was convicted to such how much will be bail for 37 counts for falsificatiion? how many times i will pay for bail? will they not send me to jail n ba pero me record na ako sa NBI? Thanks!

19Estafa and forgery Empty Re: Estafa and forgery Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:47 am

attyLLL

lad, will send you a pm.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum