Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Backpay claim date delayed

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Backpay claim date delayed Empty Backpay claim date delayed Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:40 pm

Nyvec

Arresto Menor

Hi Good day! I resigned last Nov. 2012 in our company (Sutherland Global Services) and completed my clearance last Jan. 15, 2013 i was given a claim stub for my back pay after finishing all the necessary requirements. On the clearance form it states that i can get my backpay 60 CALENDAR DAYS so i was expecting i should be getting my money 2nd week of march or so. But instead I went there last week of March- to find out that it's still not availabe! One of the HR managers told me that i still havent finished my clerance. The acceptance letter from my operations manager was still not signed! to which i got confused because i passed my resignation letter directly to my OM and he signed the acceptance letter. One of the requirements for me to get a clearance form is to have a signed acceptance letter from my manager. I know its there fault maybe they misplaced it or something. I went back to the office 2nd week of May to finish what is required and was promised again that i should be getting my money before the end of the month. It's now June 11 and theyre still saying that im still not in the record to claim may last pay! What can i do? Can i sue them for their negligence? Thank you in advance!

2Backpay claim date delayed Empty Re: Backpay claim date delayed Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:14 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

may claim stub ka na kamo.. bakit ka nila bibigyan nang claim stub kung hindi ka pa cleared? pwede ka pumunta sa DOLE mag file ka nang money claim.

3Backpay claim date delayed Empty Re: Backpay claim date delayed Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:32 am

Nyvec

Arresto Menor

Do i have to bring any requirements to file for that money claim sa DOLE?

4Backpay claim date delayed Empty Re: Backpay claim date delayed Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:47 am

chenes

Arresto Menor

ako rin po ganito ang nangyari. Ano po ba ang kailangan dalhin para mag-file ng money claim sa DOLE? Tsaka gano katagal po yon?

5Backpay claim date delayed Empty Re: Backpay claim date delayed Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:32 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

mabilis lang yun.. pag nag file ka nang SENA.. within 2 weeks may schedule na for mediation.. 2 dates yun.. pag di kayo nagka ayos.. eh di tutuloy mo na sa NLRC yang kaso..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum