Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

backpay 6 months delayed

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1backpay 6 months delayed Empty backpay 6 months delayed Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:08 am

carl cristine ramos

Arresto Menor

hi, i used to be a senior team manager in a call center sa clark pampanga. i resigned properly, rendered nd submitted my clearance on march 20, 2011. to date, i have not heard anything from them except for ganun tlga dahil natamaan ng new process.starting april first mga nagresign will get their backpay in less than two months, ung sakin tsamba lang daw kung kelan ma rrelease. i have been patient but i want to take action on this legally, i have been working closely with hr before due to terminating employees and i know how scared they get when it comes to legal matters, siguro hindi na kc i know this can get pretty ugly yet nothing is being done. i also contacted my manager to help me out pero no info was given to him either. pls guide me as to what steps to take. thanks a lot.

2backpay 6 months delayed Empty Re: backpay 6 months delayed Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:51 am

attyLLL

may i ask what are the initials of the company you used to work for? might be my old client.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum