Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Refund for delayed turnover date for condominium - PD 957

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zoidb3rg

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I would like to ask for legal advice regarding delayed turnover date.
Instead of June 2018, it was moved to last quarter of 2018. When I received the letter of delayed turnover, I already sent a cancellation letter and I didn't fund the post date check for the last downpayment anymore. The developer and the broker is not in agreement to refund my money, and telling me that I need to wait for another buyer to buy my unit. The broker is not willing to return the commission to the developer, and the developer is delaying up to refusing to give the refund. They are not responding now to my email and inquiries.
I already contacted HLURB about this and they said the right to refund via PD 957 section 23, which is the non forfeit of downpayment, however, until now I still haven't got my money. I hope you can help me in this case, I'm currently having financial problems and badly need to get my money from them.

Thanks in advance
Terence Hermoso

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum