Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My boss doesn't want to pay for termination instead wants me to resign

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ihatemyboss

Arresto Menor

Hello po,

Pwede ko po bang ireklamo ang boss ko na obviously ayaw magbayad for the termination? Pinapagforce resign nya pa ako and I was given until end of the month para umalis ng office. Only because lage daw po ako late. Wala naman po nakalagay sa contract na may specific sked kami and our HR always says to the newbies na we have a flexy sked. Aside from that the only contract that I signed under them was during my proby period pa. Lagpas one year na po ako and wala pa din akong new contract stating that im a regular employee na but all my leaves are paid and i have my medicard na din. wala lang talagang contract. Hindi nila maamin na they don't have anything for me na kaya kelangan na nila akong paalisin, instead hinahanapan nila ako ng butas like i dont hit my target daw which wasn't really my job or included in my job and not even included in my contract. Any suggestions??

attyLLL

try to build up evidence that they are making you resign. texts or emails. then you can file a complaint for constructive dismissal

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3My boss doesn't want to pay for termination instead wants me to resign Empty moral damages? Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:52 pm

ihatemyboss

Arresto Menor

can i also include "moral damages"? lage po kasi ako sinusumbatan ng boss ko na madami na sila nagagastos sakin like 1m na but no improvement daw ako. i dont really get the "improvement" they want kasi as far as i know kapag binibigyan nila ako ng task naisasumbit ko naman on time or even earlier. and i was even given a supervisory role during my proby period, at that early in the company, simply bcos they believed in me, they're also putting the blame on one of my projects na hindi nagbayad ung client. its like all my contributions in the company were really set aside. Then these past few months, they've been bugging me like putting me back in proby period. I know they're just pissing me off para magisip na ko lumipat. And super stress po siya in my end. nahihirapan akong matulog dahil sa kakaisip ng status ko sa office wherein dapat hindi ko naman iniisip na kasi im a regular employee na.

Sorry if its lengthy but i hope u get what i mean here. Thanks po

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum