Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

MY BOSS DOESNT WANT TO ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

iambujoy

Arresto Menor

Atty.

Nag submit ako sa boss ko ng resignation letter, i am willing to stay for 30 days para makasunod sa labor law, He di not accept it. What will I do? Thank You Po

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

just get a copy na na receive na nang HR or boss mo yung resignation mo. After 30 days, you are free to go, kahit pumayag o hindi ang boss mo.

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

That depends on your contract and agreement with the company athough there may be a 30 days notice period but if you haven't finished your contract they can refuse to accept your resignation, in that you are putting your end of contract payment or any other benefits your supposed to receive in danger. Worst scenario they can penalise you for breaching the contract. The smart thing to do is finish the contract and say goodbye when they want to renew it!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum