Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Online Job Complaint

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Online Job Complaint Empty Online Job Complaint Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:33 pm

acparungao

Arresto Menor

Hi There,

Are there any laws that can protect online employees like me? I have a friend that worked with me, yung company namin is based in HK pero they are hiring online workers from the Philippines din. So yun nangyari kasi po is nagsend po ng resignation via email yung friend ko nung monday at ang sabi nga po na if pwede po mapayagan na last day would be on the 18th of this month. Wala po nagreply sa email niya and he's still doing his job. Nalaman na lang po niya na tinanggal siya sa work nung try nya i-access ulit yung email nya, hindi na po siya makalog in. Nung nagsend siya message sa HR Staff via Skype ang sabi sa kanya na tinanggalan na siya ng access at ang last day daw niya is nung friday pa. My friend felt that he was violated kasi walang proper process and wala silang sinend na any document na supporting their action as to why they remove his access. Worst part po kasi is walang Code of Conduct yung HR. My friend wants to file a complaint against them po. Also, yung Operations Manager po na gumawa nun is based sa Philippines din. Can you give us advise on what to do with this situation. Thanks in advance.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum