Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BPO Complaint

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BPO Complaint Empty BPO Complaint Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:44 pm

ynohyasha

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I’m working in a BPO company here in the metro and I would like to seek advice for my concern in our company. We are all working as an Agent when the account started. Then last October 20th 2011, when we ramp up the account some of the agents were asked to do a support role for the newer batch. Although there’s no paper signed for our immediate promotion we have all the documentation that we are all doing a Support work for the company with the same salary with the Agent. And after our six months or regularization we are all given a directives to go back and take in calls without any legal document or memorandum. The process that our account has done is already show the negligence of the higher management and they are not complying in all of the process of the Company. And as well we are direct hit for these issue because we all feel that we are just used by the management in order for them to run the Account smoothly for the past 4 months, without any incentives for it.

Please give me any information for my concerns. And if there’s any RA or Labor Law to clear this issue.

Thanks and Regards

Ynohyasha

2BPO Complaint Empty Re: BPO Complaint Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:26 pm

attyLLL

what exactly is your complaint, that you did not receive extra pay?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3BPO Complaint Empty Re: BPO Complaint Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:38 am

Jaht

Arresto Menor

I think what he is trying to say is that he was asked to do the role of "Support" (a role of a senior agent, Team leads, etc in BPO) for 4 months but the Company sent them back to "Agent" position after that.
This usually happens in BPO companies to save money, they open a position for higher level (Eg. support, quality apprentice, Subject Matter Experts, etc) . This apprenticeship may take 3-4 months or even 6 months . After that period of time, they will not promote these people and will bring them back to their old posts as agents.

Isisingit ko na rin ang tanong ko, gano ba dapat katagal ang appretinceship bago ka ma-confirm as promoted?

4BPO Complaint Empty Re: BPO Complaint Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:03 pm

attyLLL

in my opinion, not more than 6 mos, but note, there is no legal right to a promotion

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5BPO Complaint Empty Re: BPO Complaint Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:21 pm

ynohyasha

Arresto Menor

But isntit, its an illegal use of time and interest of an Employee, aswell its thier negligence, since hanggang ngayon wala pa rin papers pati regularization papers. kasi if di ka pala ma propromote, e madami naman ibang work na pwedeng pasukan. so pinaasa lang nila talaga kami at wala na kami habol dun? tama po ba?

6BPO Complaint Empty Re: BPO Complaint Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:46 am

Jaht

Arresto Menor

If there is no legal right, all we can do is report to H.R for possible resolution.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum