Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

illegitimate child support

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1illegitimate child support Empty illegitimate child support Mon May 16, 2011 8:13 pm

g_myla

Arresto Menor

Magandang araw sa lahat! Gusto ko lang pong malaman kung may right nga ba ang nanay ng anak ng asawa ko na mag-demand ng kalahati ng salary ng asawa ko as monthly allowance sa 10 taong gulang na bata? I am the legal wife and we are residing outside the Philippines. May 2 rin kaming anak na maliliit pa. We are providing monthly support of 5k aside from the annual tuition of the child as well as her hospital bills and medicines in case nagkakasakit sya but channeled thru my husbands relatives at hindi direct sa nanay ng bata. Hindi kalakihan ang income namin mag-asawa but we try our best to augment it para lang masuportahan ang batang nasa pinas. Ano po ba talaga at magkano ang dapat na matanggap ng bata. We just wanted to do it in a legal way dahil ang nanay ng bata ay hindi kagandahan magsalita at talagang masakit pakinggan sa tenga ang mga lumalabas sa bibig nya. i would really appreciate it if we can discuss the matter thoroughly with you. maraming salamat po.

2illegitimate child support Empty Re: illegitimate child support Wed May 18, 2011 5:32 pm

attyLLL

what is important is that you retain proof of sending the support in case she files a case against you. 5k plus tuition and meds is a substantial amount. there is nothing in the law that says the child is entitled to half his salary.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3illegitimate child support Empty Re: illegitimate child support Thu May 19, 2011 3:21 pm

g_myla

Arresto Menor

Atty, maraming salamat po.

4illegitimate child support Empty case Thu May 19, 2011 7:03 pm

g_myla

Arresto Menor

Atty, she has been threatening for quite sometime and it really annoys me. She is telling us that she will request for a hold departure order against my husband? Is that possible even if we have clear evidence of child support? How can I stop her from doing that, and if so, what case can I file?

Thank you again.

5illegitimate child support Empty Re: illegitimate child support Fri May 20, 2011 7:32 pm

attyLLL

she has to file a crim complaint then request for a watch list order. the remedy is to request an allow departure order or wait until the wlo can be lifted after 60-120 days

6illegitimate child support Empty complaint Thu May 26, 2011 5:28 pm

g_myla

Arresto Menor

Atty, bakit ganun? Lagi na lang ang mga illegitimates ang may karapatang mag-complain? Papano naman kami na mga legits? What case can I file against her? Hindi ko ba pwedeng i-brought up ang emotional harassment na binibigay nya sa akin? Is there such a thing? Salamat po.

7illegitimate child support Empty tanong lang po Thu May 26, 2011 8:28 pm

g_myla

Arresto Menor

Attu, ano po ang ibig sabihin ng "The legitime of each illegitimate child shall consist of one-half of the legitime of a legitimate child.”

Thank you.

8illegitimate child support Empty Re: illegitimate child support Fri May 27, 2011 1:55 pm

attyLLL

this is not an issue between legitimate and illegitimate. you can limit communication by setting a different number of email address where the mother can contact. if is not unlawful to threaten legal action. neither is it illegal to initiate legal action.

you can file a case of unjust vexation against her.

when your husband dies, his estate will be divided between his children and you. it has to be divided in such a way so that his illegitimate child will get half the amount received by the legitimate child.

9illegitimate child support Empty Re: illegitimate child support Fri May 27, 2011 8:54 pm

happyippe

Arresto Menor

hi attorney:

how can a mother of an illegitimate child ask for support? if the "father" never signed the birth certificate recognizing that the child is his. no communications between the biological parents. the mother just popped out of nowhere, asking for support for the child she claims that of the "father".

10illegitimate child support Empty Re: illegitimate child support Sat May 28, 2011 10:51 pm

attyLLL

the father's defense is that filiation between him and the child has not been established. the mother can file a petition for filiation and support. the court will probably order a dna test

11illegitimate child support Empty Re: illegitimate child support Sun May 29, 2011 9:29 am

happyippe

Arresto Menor

thanks atty. how about the wife of the "father"? can she make any legal move against the mother of the child? she is of course, being violated in this scenario, in terms of fidelity. what are her moves given that she's willing to let go of her husband? thanks

12illegitimate child support Empty Re: illegitimate child support Tue May 31, 2011 5:56 pm

attyLLL

charge the father and the mistress with concubinage, or ra 9262 against the husband, or file a civil case for monetary damages against the mistress for interference in their family life

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum