Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can I resign within the bond for personal reasons?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nene0816

Arresto Menor

Hi!

I think my case is the same with other cases, but I would just like to ask if the company will be ok if I leave the company after my assignment here sa Sg has been completed... due to personal reasons.

I went for a 3 year assignment here in Singapore to work with the client.

I met my fiance here as well.

I talked about the 3 year assignment being over by Dec. And after that I need to go back to Phil to serve the bond and work for the company for 1 year.

In this case, my fiance was not happy about it and he did not approved of the plan of being separated for 1 year after the wedding.

Although serving the bond is better than paying 500k for the bond, I need to follow my Fiance's decision.

Can I ask if the company will void the if it is for personal reasons? Or can I negotiate with them to let me pay in staggard?

Please do advise.
Thanks!

attyLLL

please look up 'employment bond'. discussed extensively

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum