Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Training bond and wants to resign

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Training bond and wants to resign Empty Training bond and wants to resign Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:40 pm

xen0n_19

Arresto Menor

Hi atty, need some legal advice lang po.

I was hired sa isang company for a year, and part po nung contract signing is a training bond na we need not to resign in the company for two years or else we have to pay P80,000 for the training.

ANy legalities po ba na pwede lusutan or atleast mabawasan po yung fine. ayoko na po kasi talaga dito. Isa po sa iniisip kong legality nung contract ay pumirma ko knowing na I'll be assigned somewhere malapit samin and it turned out na hindi. pwede po ba yun gawing isa sa reason para ma void yung bond? Thanks po

2Training bond and wants to resign Empty Re: Training bond and wants to resign Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:51 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

It isn't odd the companies want compensation if the employee want to leave to soon after the company have spend money at training the employee...

3Training bond and wants to resign Empty Re: Training bond and wants to resign Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:44 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

This situation is LEGAL. As long as you were forced to signed the contract back then, it is binding as between you. Hence, you are bound by the terms and conditions of the contract.

Yung rason na sinasabi mo ay hindi pupwede. Hindi ito sapat na dahilan para hindi ka tumupad sa kontrata. Kung papayagan yan ay pwede ng gawin ang lahat ng mga empleyado pra umalis sa isang kumpanya kung hindi na sila masaya, katulad mo. Gagawa na lang sila ng rason pra umalis di ba? Kung ikaw ba ang empleyado ay papayag ka sa ganun?

Kung sakaling tutuloy ka na mag-resign, pwede ka nilang idemanda at hindi mag-bigay ng clearance at backpay mo hangang sa mabayaran mo ang halaga na nakalagay sa inyong kontrata. (nahirapan ako sa pagtagalog sa reply sayo pero ok lang).

Hope this helps.

4Training bond and wants to resign Empty Re: Training bond and wants to resign Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:43 am

xen0n_19

Arresto Menor

Sir hindi po ba mababawasan atleast yung babayaran? kasi po i already rendered 1 year. and wala naman akong training na natanggap

5Training bond and wants to resign Empty Re: Training bond and wants to resign Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:51 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Unfortunately, hindi pwede bawasan. makiapgusap ka na lang ng maayos sa management mo kung pwede bawasan.

6Training bond and wants to resign Empty Re: Training bond and wants to resign Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:32 pm

attyLLL

you should search other threads on bonds, widely discussed. What emboldens employers to use this bond tactic is the case of Almario vs. PAL, where a pilot underwent training and then left the airline without finishing the 3 years that he agreed to stay. The court ruled that he unjustly enriched himself because it was PAL who paid for his overseas training, and directed him to pay the cost of training.

If you do resign, render the 30 day requirement. and if they do file a case to collect against you, ask them to justify the supposed cost of P80,000.00 for your training and whether you were actually unjustly enriched by it.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

7Training bond and wants to resign Empty Re: Training bond and wants to resign Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:06 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

xen0n_19 wrote:Sir hindi po ba mababawasan atleast yung babayaran? kasi po i already rendered 1 year. and wala naman akong training na natanggap
Why did you sign a training bond if you didn't get training??

8Training bond and wants to resign Empty Re: Training bond and wants to resign Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:57 am

xen0n_19

Arresto Menor

Lunkan wrote:
xen0n_19 wrote:Sir hindi po ba mababawasan atleast yung babayaran? kasi po i already rendered 1 year. and wala naman akong training na natanggap

it's required to be signed during the first day/ contract signing

9Training bond and wants to resign Empty Re: Training bond and wants to resign Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:13 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

xen0n_19 wrote:
Lunkan wrote:

Did THEY fullfil the contract giving you the training the contract say?
Otherwice THEY have broken the contract allready... Smile (But it can be hard to prove.)

10Training bond and wants to resign Empty Re: Training bond and wants to resign Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:10 am

xen0n_19

Arresto Menor

Lunkan wrote:
xen0n_19 wrote:
Lunkan wrote:

Did THEY fullfil the contract giving you the training the contract say?  
Otherwice THEY have broken the contract allready...  Smile   (But it can be hard to prove.)

wala pong specific na training ang nakalagay sa training bond e.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum