Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLEASE HELP! I WANT TO RESIGN BUT I HAVE AN EMPLOYMENT BOND

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chuuukeu

Arresto Menor

good day po. i just want to ask for advice. I'm currently hired sa isang company (fishing corp) as management trainee. i have sign po a job contract (na wala po akong copy). Sa pagkaalala ko the contract states na maximum duration nang pagtrain sa akin is 2 yrs unless terminated. and also nakalagay sa contract na may evaluation every 3 months and if i will resign prematurely i am subjected to pay 50k. i'm 4 months na po sa work and i really want to resign na po tlaga kasi di ko po alam ano tlaga ang work ko dun. there was never been a training. Kahit ano lng ang pinapagawa saakin and di tlaga siya related sa profession ko. I'm a newly licensed Electronics Engineer and first job ko to and I was so dumb for not thinking the consequences of signing the contract. is there a chance na lesser sa 50k yung sisingilin nilang fine saakin? and if ever they'll not lessen the fine i was planning na parating magpalate para materminate. will that be a ground for misconduct? thank you po sa sasagot. Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

1) yes there is a way to lessen the fine. this is done by negotiating it with them.
2) If you are terminated, you are still liable to pay the 50k

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum