Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tardiness Suspension

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tardiness Suspension Empty Tardiness Suspension Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:50 pm

scl

Arresto Menor

I need advice. My company issued me a suspension memo for the month of December because i incurred 148 minutes tardiness (note: company ruling indicates that 60 mins tardiness is subject to suspension) , details are the ff.
Dec 7 - 86 mins
Dec 10 - 45 mins
Dec 27 - 17 mins

My concern is Dec 1-15 payroll, i have been deducted or considered absent since they did not credited my Dec 7 even though i filed a timekeeping authorization slip. They also served me a suspension memo. Can i contest this with HRD so they can correct it?

Can a company also serve the employee two or more notice of disciplinary action in one time?

Our company never even had employee's handbook.

2Tardiness Suspension Empty Re: Tardiness Suspension Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:16 pm

attyLLL

you are supposed to be given an opportunity to respond to the charges before disciplinary action is imposed

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum