Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help badly on my hearing this monday: Suspension for tardiness

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bclerr

Arresto Menor

I need your help Sad

I just received an email from my director earlier, informing me of my tardiness during the first quarter of the year. He said he will issue me written notices (yes, in plural) on Monday and will be discussing my suspension. I am guilty but i was just wondering if there's any law requiring for Progressive Discipline? We have that in our Company's code of conduct, but there's no indication that it is required. Can they do that? suspend me right away without going through verbal warning/written notice for my first few infractions?

I've been going through cases that i can site on my disciplinary meeting this monday and I can't find anything. Sad

Help? Sad

attyLLL

you would have to argue that, but you are correct in saying there is no provision in law which requires increasing disciplinary action.

if you were terminated, then i would say that is unreasonable. but if you reached the number that allows termination, then that can still be defended.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum