Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employment Suspension due to tardiness

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Employment Suspension due to tardiness Empty Employment Suspension due to tardiness Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:07 am

mil

Arresto Menor

Hi, i was informed just now that i am suspended for a day because of tardiness. i was advised by my Senior Manager after i advised her that i cant make it today for i was sick.i was also advised that she made the effectivity of my suspension to July 2, 2012 (a holiday here in Pasig City) so i could not receive any holiday pay. My absences started the following dates: June 25- 27, 2012 (sick and filed an SL with medical certificate attached the day after (advised to rest on the 27th)); July 3 and 4, 2012 (with medical cert but no SL left) and today July 9, 2012. I have been sick lately but never fail to advised them of my condition. But since i haven’t received any formal verbal/ written warning from her or from the HR/ management. May i validate if they have the right to suspend me given the effectivity date and the reason. Hope to receive your validation the soonest. Thank you in advance.

attyLLL

it is wrong to apply the suspension retroactively on a holiday. assuming you can prove your claims, then you can file a case of illegal suspension at nlrc

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum