Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I wanna know first..

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I wanna know first.. Empty I wanna know first.. Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:37 am

khareena14

Arresto Menor

An american citizen ask me to marry him in US.. and I am thinking of answering yes since old man na xa and sooner pamamanahan nya ako..kea naicp ko mgnda un..hehe but eventually may bf ako sa pinas and after i have finish my business (getting married to an old man) gusto ko sna xang balikan at pakasalan d2 sa pinas..

so in short i'm gonna wait for that old man to be sent on heaven before I will marry my pinoy bf..sounds rude peo gus2 ko malaman if pede pdin ako pakasal sa pinas khit kasal ako sa US eventhough patay na c old man..sna no negative feedback about me thanks

2I wanna know first.. Empty Re: I wanna know first.. Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:37 am

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

khareena14 wrote:An american citizen ask me to marry him in US.. and I am thinking of answering yes since old man na xa and sooner pamamanahan nya ako..kea naicp ko mgnda un..hehe but eventually may bf ako sa pinas and after i have finish my business (getting married to an old man) gusto ko sna xang balikan at pakasalan d2 sa pinas..

so in short i'm gonna wait for that old man to be sent on heaven before I will marry my pinoy bf..sounds rude peo gus2 ko malaman if pede pdin ako pakasal sa pinas khit kasal ako sa US eventhough patay na c old man..sna no negative feedback about me thanks

Yes possible

3I wanna know first.. Empty Re: I wanna know first.. Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:49 pm

khareena14

Arresto Menor

Thanks for your reply

for law expert please help me.. gus2 ko pa rin naman sumaya after all thanks Very Happy

4I wanna know first.. Empty Re: I wanna know first.. Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:13 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes you can do it, assuming that the old man died first, all you have to do is to present his(old man) death certificate or any evidence to that effect before our civil registrar, to prove that you are a widow and capacitated to marry your truly and only loved pinoy bf.

5I wanna know first.. Empty Re: I wanna know first.. Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:34 pm

attyLLL

as long as your first husband has died, you are free to marry again

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum