Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i wanna know if its considered child abuse

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1i wanna know if its considered child abuse Empty i wanna know if its considered child abuse Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:39 pm

aubrey1ne

Arresto Menor

hi. i just wanna ask if it is considered as a Child Abuse if my 19 year old boyfriend got me pregnant? My mom always says that he'll imprison him cause she said its considered "Child Abuse" and she doesnt like my boyfriend. I'm just 16 years old. the baby is now with my parents since i'm studying here in mindanao and i have to finish it. they also didnt give a chance to my boyfriend to play his role as a father thou he wants to be involve and take his resposibilities. they're threatening me that they'll put him on jail thats why he can't come near to me and the baby.please help. thank you. Smile

jd888

You are lucky that you have a protective parents, you are just 16, and your being a mother at that age does not necessarily say that you are of legal age and able to support yourself and your child. The same with the 19-Year-Old father. Just follow your parents and finish your study. Kumbaga eh "May gatas ka pa sa labi". This is covered by Law under Executive Order No. 209 of The Family Code of the Philippines.

Title IX: Parental Authority
Chapter 1. General Provisions

Art. 209. Pursuant to the natural right and duty of parents over the person and property of their unemancipated children, parental authority and responsibility shall include the caring for and rearing them for civic consciousness and efficiency and the development of their moral, mental and physical character and well-being. (n)

Art. 210. Parental authority and responsibility may not be renounced or transferred except in the cases authorized by law. (313a)

Art. 211. The father and the mother shall jointly exercise parental authority over the persons of their common children. In case of disagreement, the father's decision shall prevail, unless there is a judicial order to the contrary.

Children shall always observe respect and reverence towards their parents and are obliged to obey them as long as the children are under parental authority. (311a)

http://www.chanrobles.com/

aubrey1ne

Arresto Menor

bale pwede po nila ipakulong siya anytime they want?

jd888

Yes, if your BF is found to have forced you to have intercourse or made advancement to carry out the act of sex with you; unless it is consentual sex. There will be consequences and your parents will exercise their parental rights to protect their child.

Believe me girl. You are a child, even if your mind tells you otherwise, you still have many things to learn.

Finish your school and get a degree. You will have a bright future ahead of you.

Stop having sex; wait until you are ready to have additional obligations when you are older.

If my friend @raheemerick will read this... I am not sure, I guess you will get interesting answer.

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

@aubrey.. as per my friend jd888 coments and some responses to your post. he means base sa article's ay masyado ka dw yta na hitad? este!! nadala ng mura at musmos mong katawan. este! isipan. anyway. your only 16 my dear aubrey. may gatas kpa sa labi.. but now may junakis kna?

ang gatas moy nasa dibdib na..Smile

congrats nag level up kna hahaha!!!
anyway.. about the isue. ofcorz pwdeng makalaboso ang juwawers mo. once na makipag cooperate ka sa mudra mo na ipakulong sya. in what sin? pwdeng rape? if ever na iyan ang i testify mo? but dnt wory. nasayo ang susi sa bukana ng lagusan ng kaligayahan para sa pagitan mo at ng juwawers mo at ng junakis nyo.. meaning. sa ngayun is uncapble kpa to be a mother. batang bata kpa at marami ka png dpt malaman sa mundo.. "by apo" pero mukang kamunduhan ang una mong nalaman ah? wahahaha.. anyway.. i sugest makinig ka muna sa momy mo. she knws whats the best for you and the baby.. thoug na iintiidhan kita sa bagay na if ever malungkot ka. well? wla tayo magagawa. all you need to do is w8 for the right tym. stand on your own and prove to your self na in ryt time.. maayus ang lahat sayo, sa baby, at sa juwawers mo. just stay foot para di mag init ang kili-kili ni momy at yung juwawers mo yta napag bubuntungan ng anghit. este! ng galit:)
so goodluck my dear aubrey..

piece of advice!!.. have faith and trust your self.. evrything will be alryt in right time,, and nxt tym. dnt forget to put trust condom on the pototoy of your bf..Smile

use cherry flavor for more extra ordinary balentong:) aww!!

jd888

Hahaha! @raheemerick, THE BEST!!!! I love the way you handle things, this will make @aubrey1ne smile while reading... lol

Anyway,@aubrey1ne if you will put your mind on these advises, you will end-up to be one of the successful Single-Mothers around; basically what @raheemerick and I are pointing out is your future.

Continue with your school and finish it.

Your bright future is the bottom line here. @raheemerick how do we say "Bright Future" in Makatang-Tagalog?

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

if im not mistaken my friend jd888.. maaring "magandang hinaharap" o maliwanag na kinabukasan? or pwde ding maliwang na landas tungo sa kaganapan" awww!! bright future na lng para maiksi. hahaha..

@aubrey.. ikaw na bata ka. una sa lahat, atupagin mo muna ang pag aaral mo ha.. ang pag ibig ay palaging nanjan. harapin ito sa tamang oras at s sandaling alam mo na ang tunay na kahulugan ng salitang "pag-libog" este!! pag ibig pla:) pero nanjan na yan. wla tayo maggawa. just enjoy the life my dear aubrey. may mga kaganapan sa buhay ng tao na nanagyayari dala ng kapusukan, may ilang kagustuhan at planado. may ilang hindi sinsadya at dla lng ng pagiging agresibo. maaring isa jan ang hanay ng iyong naging kapalaran. pero tandaan natin na ang lahat ng bagay ay nagaganp ayun sa tadhana. may dahilan, at may kalakip na pag subok upang tayo ay may matutunan. basta the best thing is focus ka muna sa pag aaral mo. yan ang susi sa magandang kinabukasan at wag yang pakikipag balentungan ang inaatupag mo. hehehe..hndi lahat ng kabataan gaya natin nila jd888 (nakz)... ay may pag kakataon na mka pag aral sa tulong ng mga magulang.. kya mas swerte ka at may pag kakataon ka. yakapin mo ito at gawing puhunan o panimula para sa kinabukasan.. di gya namin nila jd888. na salat sa kapalaran nung mga panahong nag aaral pa. kya eto ngayun.. sus... pa arti-artista na lng muna. heheheh:)

tama si kaibigang jd888. your so lucky na may protctive kng momy.. and your so lucky tlga dahil di kami naging kuya mo. if nag katon? mag tago ka sa pinangalingan mo. ibibitin kita ng patiwarik!! ke bata bata pa ang kire na! ahahaha

jd888

Hahaha! Anyway @aubrey1ne, do you want us to be your Kuyas?

@raheemerick, I researched, one of the most used in Katagalogan about "Bright Future" is "Malaking Hinaharap".

Sorry, Tagalog is not my Mother-Tounge.

I really wanted to hear @UnderDogHubby's take on this matter. He too, can be a good Kuya.

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

hahaha. @jd888 if "malaking hinaharap" ang pinaka malapit na salitang tagalog sa "bright future"? aba., eh bright na bright ang paningin ni underdoghuby jan ahahaha!!

underDoghubby

Arresto Menor

BAkit ba ako napsali dito sa usapang to ha...may problema din ako hano.....pero dahil bata ang usapin dito.. sige pagbigyan.

bright future ba ika nyo -- MATALINONG KINABUKASAN ----
kaya nga sa sobrang paghahanap nag bright future nung ka live-in ko, ayon kumuha na mas mayaman sa akin heheheh

Kaya ikaw ineng, na nening nene pa... magpakatalino ka ha... para hindi ka pamarisan ng anak mo balang araw...

OK BA MGA BIG BROS?

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

@underdog. isa kang alamat!!! hahahaha

attyLLL

bale pwede po nila ipakulong siya anytime they want?

no, they would have to file a complaint at the prosecutor's office first and undergo the process of preliminary investigation. imo, he can be liable for seduction

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum