Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i wanna take law :)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1i wanna take law :) Empty i wanna take law :) Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:29 pm

Laarni Basina

Arresto Menor

hi! gusto ko sana mag take ng Law after ko mtapos g bachelor degree ko.. kaso, no enough money kmi, anong job po kaya pwede ko itake para magkaron ako enough money. and how much po kaya kung mgtetake ako ng law? Smile thank you po

2i wanna take law :) Empty Re: i wanna take law :) Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:39 pm

madammeatty

Arresto Menor

hi..re:the job depends kung ano bachelor degree mo.
and re:the expense sa law school.depends uli kung where mo balak mag take up ng law..
so better choose a law school where you want to enroll, inquire how much is their tuition multiply that by the number of semesters you will have to take to finish the degree PLUS EXPENSES FOR BOOKS AND NOTES, if you want to have a good investment, buy books.Law books range from 600-2000 multiply that by the number of subjects (note:in some if not all the subjects, one law book is not enough)PLUS PERSONAL EXPENSES(ie rent,food,transportation,allowance, bisyo,etc)

Based on my own personal experience lahat lahat ng expenses ko from Law School to Review ranges from 500,000-1,000,000.

Of course that's just me..kasi mabisyo..heheh..

So it depends talaga..

3i wanna take law :) Empty Re: i wanna take law :) Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:23 pm

Laarni Basina

Arresto Menor

thank you po Smile hehe, i think its too much.. but i'll try my best na makapag law.. Smile thanks po Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum