Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

AWOL... what to do...

+2
attyLLL
coollang
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AWOL... what to do... Empty AWOL... what to do... Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:39 pm

coollang

Arresto Menor

Hi Lawyers,

My concern is about being AWOL in my new company. I just started few days and I wanted to leave immediately for personal reason. I didn't contacted them for 3 days and I submitted resignation on the fourth day. Obviously, the company is angry and frustrated for my actions.

My question is, did they blacklist me so that it will be hard for me to be hired by other companies? What can I do to waived this? Please help.

Thanks

2AWOL... what to do... Empty Re: AWOL... what to do... Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:14 pm

attyLLL

you really can't control what they do. afaik, only the bpo industry maintains a blacklist

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3AWOL... what to do... Empty Re: AWOL... what to do... Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:51 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

always observe proper procedure.. if you are going to resign, observe the 30 days notice rule..

4AWOL... what to do... Empty Re: AWOL... what to do... Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:05 pm

Lone Lee

Arresto Menor

Patok wrote:always observe proper procedure.. if you are going to resign, observe the 30 days notice rule..

right..will always render a 30 days of duty unless you have a valid reason for immediate resignation :-)

5AWOL... what to do... Empty just wanna add Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:21 pm

wintersonata

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:you really can't control what they do. afaik, only the bpo industry maintains a blacklist

and nowadays consulting firms also =D

6AWOL... what to do... Empty Re: AWOL... what to do... Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:46 pm

Roxanne Delos Santos

Arresto Menor

Hi tanong ko lang po attorney na awol po kase ang tatay ko sa work nya a year a go. he worked there for 8 years and he decide to go abroad na hindi napo naka pagpaalam sa agency and company may chance pa po ba makakuha ng ahit anong benefits sa company nya before? salamat po..

7AWOL... what to do... Empty Re: AWOL... what to do... Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:28 pm

attyLLL

answered your other post

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum