Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need help with my AWOL and now....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1need help with my AWOL and now.... Empty need help with my AWOL and now.... Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:07 pm

clmb19

Arresto Menor

Hello good day lawyers (My initial plan was to get AWOL because I want to support my siblings and get a competitive salary) i have a problem with my employment last week nag apply ako sa isang company with a better salary with a plan na mag awol and ngayon pinag rereport na ako sa nov. 05 for job signing with a very competitive salary (ung previous work ko 8k lang) now i want to get my TIN ID unfortunately ACCORDING TO THEM wala pa daw hulog (6months na ako sa kanilang nag ttrabaho) at hindi pa daw ito naihuhulog bukod pa ang pag-ibig at phil health I was so frustrated is there any legal remedy against my previous employer even thou im under a 2years bond that states that i need to pay 30,000 pesos and honestly my current compensation cannot support my family's expenses anymore bukod pa jan ang humiliation na nakukuha ko sa principal at sa administrator

heres my question

what if hindi ako nakabayad ng bond?
Mag hahabol pa kaya sila sa bago kong employer? Nov 05 is my only opportunity since ayaw ng Gen Manager na Nov 15 ako mag rereport ASAP daw talaga ang position

what are my valid defense kung saka sakali is it okay na it is against Non-diminution of benefits?

Actually im planning to quit and abolished the employer-employee relationship because of humiliation

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum