Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Awol Sir please help me

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Awol Sir please help me Empty Awol Sir please help me Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:13 pm

jackmartilyo123

Arresto Menor

Good day Sir ako po ay nagawol sobrang napaparanoid po ako. ang tanong ko po makakaepekto po ba ito sa NBI clearance, Police Clearance , SSS ,Pagibig at PHILHEALTh tulungan ninyo po ako sir. Para magkaroon po ako ng peace of mind thank you very much po

2Awol Sir please help me Empty Re: Awol Sir please help me Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:50 pm

centro

Reclusion Perpetua

If you have no criminal record in the Philippines, it will not affect your NBI clearance.
If you have no criminal record in the locality applied for, it will not affect your police clearance.
If there are no cases filed against you in court, it will not affect your clearances.
But once judgement for a criminal case against you is issued, you will have a record.

Your SSS, PAGIBIG and Philhealth memberships remain in place regardless of the AWOL. However if you are dismissed by your employer and you do not continue to pay the monthly fees, it may affect your coverage.

3Awol Sir please help me Empty Thank you very much sir Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:40 pm

jackmartilyo123

Arresto Menor

Sir thank you po ng madami binigyan ninyo po ako ng peace of mind thank you po ulet ng madami

4Awol Sir please help me Empty Re: Awol Sir please help me Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:58 am

centro

Reclusion Perpetua

I suggest you resolve the status of your employment pero di nakahang. Mahalaga ang clearance nila for your future employment. Para malaman mo rin ang standing mo at ang course of action nila.

5Awol Sir please help me Empty Thank you very sir Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:56 pm

jackmartilyo123

Arresto Menor

Sir nagpasa po ako hindi ko po alam ang tawag pero yung letter po yun ang before 30 days dapat ibigay sa kanila.. tungkol po kung bakit ako umalis sa company. Nagbigay po ako ng letter na yun then hindi na po sila sumagot

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum