Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

AWOL and Last pay

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AWOL and Last pay Empty AWOL and Last pay Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:04 am

paolynsp

Arresto Menor

Hello po, if it's ok may tanong po sana ako. Will I still be able to get my salary from my work since march 22-april4? I resigned with a short notice to the company I just recently worked kasi need kong tapusin pag aaral ko. It was not part of my plan na umalis agad sa work but I have to kasi nga i really need to enroll for the summer to finish my studies. Unexpected talaga na mag resign ako agad even tho mga 1 month pa lang ako sa work. I already gave my resignation letter to our account manager kasi siya naka usap ko. The company adviced me to render 30 days sa work pero hindi ko talaga ma gawa mag stay pa for 30 days kasi di ko kakayanin mag work at the same time mag aral for kasi aside from wneolling for the summer I have to have my thesis prepared before mag august. I am aware na I will be tagged as AWOL but my major concern as of the moment is will I still be able to get my last pay (march22-april4) kahit ma tag ako na nag awol? I made them aware too na I really think i wont be able to fulfill the 30days rendition.

2AWOL and Last pay Empty Re: AWOL and Last pay Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:21 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

release of last pay normally takes around 30-60 days.

since you will not render 30 days, you probably wont be able to get clearance.

Technically the employer is not allowed to hold your salary to account for the liquidated damages they will charge against you because you did not render. But chances are they will. When you file a complaint against them, they will also file charges against you (for not rendering 30 days). So depende na how the arbiter will rule

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum