Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Going AWOL

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Going AWOL Empty Going AWOL Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:39 pm

kidservice

Arresto Menor

Hi Sir,

Gusto ko po sana magresign and give 30 days notice to my current employer. However, known po yung management na pinapahirapan yung mga aalis na sa opisina.

So iniisip ko po mag AWOL.

But here's the situation, wala po akong pinirmahang contract of regularization. Yung pinirmihan ko lang po yung probationary for six months. More than 7 months na po ako but wala po akong bagong papeles na pinirmahan.

Another thing po is, they promise me to give benefits once naregularize na, pero wala din pong nagyari. Halos lahat ng officemate ko wala ding dagdag na benefits even after working for more than a year.

Reason ko po magresign is super demanding po ang mga boss and they even insinuate na wala akong ginagwa na trabaho. Natawa na lang po ako. D po naman marereach ng site nila ang number 1 status kung wala akong ginawa.

Anu po advise nyo? Tingin nyo po may habol sila sakin pag na AWOL ako?

Thank you po

2Going AWOL Empty Re: Going AWOL Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:24 pm

attyLLL

you are required to give 30 day notice else they can seek damages against you

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Going AWOL Empty Re: Going AWOL Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:56 pm

ponciuspilate

Arresto Menor

Sir,

i already served my resignation and it will take effect on July 27. However, as i may flew in to KSA anytime this week for an overseas work and cannot report to work anymore, (1)would i be charged AWOL? Also, i intend to use my remaining 13 day vacation leave but i'm worried they will not approve my vacation request. (2)can they bar me from using my remaining leave credits?

4Going AWOL Empty Re: Going AWOL Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:29 am

attyLLL

vl requires approval, and you would be awol if you are not present. i recommend you negotiate a proper exit

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5Going AWOL Empty Re: Going AWOL Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:11 pm

ponciuspilate

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much for this reply AttyLLL. God Bless you for the help you are extending to the people. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum