Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegitimate child stolen by father, then a different mother was written on birth certificate

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

3ung

Arresto Menor

Situation:

In a "dating relationship" (defined under RA 9262) po yung mom ng friend ko and yung dad ng baby. Married po yung lalake and widowed po yung babae. Yung mom po ng friend ko was promised na susuportahan yung baby when born, but unfortunately nung ipinanganak yung baby last March 21, 2012, on the same day, the baby was taken by the father without the mother's consent. Tapos sa birth certificate ibang parents yung nakalagay.

After po nun, bina-black mail pa po nung lalaki yung mom ng friend ko (nagkakaron ng ridicule and oppression) and pinababayaran yung gastos sa panganganak at sa bata. Worst part is wala sa puder ng mother yung bata.

Di po ba pwede ma-sue yung hospital for negligence? Tapos po anu pwede i-kaso sa mga nag intervene na family members ng lalaki? How po mababawi yung baby and anu pong legal action ang dapat gawin?

attyLLL

i think there's more to this than meets the eye. but i would have recommended the filing of a charge of kidnapping.

at this point, ra 9262 is still possible for refusal to give custody of the child.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum