Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Father is written UNKNOWN on Birth Certificate

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bnocubillo

Arresto Menor

hello everyone, I really need a legal advice or someone who have the same or have experienced like mine. Thanks in advance.

Im a mother of a 1yr. old girl and I wanted to apply a passport for her since i will be renewing my passport too and have a plan on going out of the country for a vacation. The father of my daughter and I have broke up right before I gave birth. My question is, would there be a problem regarding her Birth certificate since I decided to put "UNKNOWN" under her father's name?. She has no middle name and is bringing my last name. Do i need to provide any documents upon applying for her passport aside from her Authorized Birth Certificate and my provided government ID's?

awaiting for responses. Thank you.

bnocubillo

Arresto Menor

bnocubillo wrote:hello everyone, I really need a legal advice or someone who have the same or have experienced like mine. Thanks in advance.

Im a mother of a 1yr. old girl and I wanted to apply a passport for her since i will be renewing my passport too and have a plan on going out of the country for a vacation. The father of my daughter and I have broke up right before I gave birth. My question is, would there be a problem regarding her Birth certificate since I decided to put "UNKNOWN" under her father's name?. She has no middle name and is bringing my last name. Do i need to provide any documents upon applying for her passport aside from her Authorized Birth Certificate and my provided government ID's?

awaiting for responses. Thank you.

attyLLL

you won't have any problems with that birth certificate

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum