Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Birth Certificate - Unknown Father

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Birth Certificate - Unknown Father Empty Birth Certificate - Unknown Father Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:49 pm

dolleyes

Arresto Menor

We will be petitioned by our father. Illegitimate daughter and son kami. Sa birth certificate ko, andun ang name ng father namin. Sa kapatid ko, hindi nilagay ni mamy kasi they had problems that time. Ang nilagay nila "unknown'', now dad is having problems sa pag file. Hmm, we ask sa City Hall and they told us na dad have to back here sa Phil just to sign documents and all. Is there anything we could do para di na pumunta pa ang dady namin dito?

my mom told me na -- hindi rin daw niya alam bakit unknown ang nilagay dun ng midwife. pwede po kaya i-file to na clerical error?

And is there any other way? Thank you!

2Birth Certificate - Unknown Father Empty Re: Birth Certificate - Unknown Father Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:33 pm

attyLLL

ask the civil registrar if they will accept an ausf and affidavit of paternity which is signed before the philippine consul or embassy

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Birth Certificate - Unknown Father Empty Re: Birth Certificate - Unknown Father Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:04 am

dolleyes

Arresto Menor

Thank you po!

What is ausf? And one more thing, my brother's birth cert is reg in antipolo, do we need to fix it there or is it ok if we do it in QC?

Thank you again! More power!

4Birth Certificate - Unknown Father Empty Re: Birth Certificate - Unknown Father Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:13 am

attyLLL

authority to use surname of father

better in antipolo directly

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum