Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Birth Certificate with unknown father

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Birth Certificate with unknown father Empty Birth Certificate with unknown father Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:53 pm

iamMe

Arresto Menor

Hi attorney.. The father of my son's birth certificate is N/A, and he is registered under my surname. There was also no acknowledgement of paternity po when the birth certificate was registered. now, i want to correct it by putting his father's name instead of the N/A, at the same time, to register my son under the surname of his father (who is willing to). by the way, we are not married.

i found this requirements online:
♦ Acknowledgement of Paternity
- Photocopy of child’s birth certificate
- Affidavit of Acknowledgement of Paternity (3 copies)
(For birth certificate wherein the fathers name was not indicated at the time of registration.)
- Three (3) sets blank birth certificate forms (Municipal Form No. 102)
(For birth certificate wherein the fathers name was not indicated at the time of registration.)
- Processing Period - Fifteen (15) working days

if all requirements are secured, does this mean my son will have a new birth certificate reflecting the corrections?

thanks..

2Birth Certificate with unknown father Empty Re: Birth Certificate with unknown father Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:45 pm

attyLLL

no, the registrar will just affix a stamp on his birth certificate that the father issued an ausf

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum