Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

COMPRESSED WORK SCHEDULE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1COMPRESSED WORK SCHEDULE Empty COMPRESSED WORK SCHEDULE Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:15 pm

jungjin

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty;
We would like to ask for any clarification regarding this so called compressed work sked as of the moment we are now working 10.5hrs per day breaks not paid. What would be the procedures or benefits we can get from it Very Happy

2COMPRESSED WORK SCHEDULE Empty COMPRESSED WORK SCHEDULE Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:24 pm

jungjin

Arresto Menor

with this we are working 5 days in a week straight and sometimes we have this overtime ext for about 1hr to 2hrs in which this is already more than 12hrs of work and paid only 1 or 2 hrs in a day. And as far as I know working straight for 12hrs we get 3hrs overtime. We just want to get any favorable feedback about this matter since we are already stress out duet to this rest day overtime and from day to day overtime ext.

3COMPRESSED WORK SCHEDULE Empty Re: COMPRESSED WORK SCHEDULE Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:33 pm

CaseLogic

CaseLogic
Arresto Mayor

In our policy we have the same case, we are also in compressed work week wherein the employees are working 44 hours a week. And we have 4 paid hours and work-free because we are not obligated to come every saturday just to complete 48 hours in a week.
If the case is you will work only from monday - friday 8 hours. But need to come in saturday. =) SO you can complete the required 48 hours.

HTH =)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum