Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my friend had a estafa case

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my friend had a estafa case Empty my friend had a estafa case Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:55 am

itangee24

Arresto Menor

sir, good day. I am new member here. Due to badly needed of a advice because my friend who worked in a cosmetic surgery clinic got a case of estafa.The owner of the clinic is a doctor, and she was the one who filed the case. The reason the doctor told them why she filed a case because they borrowed money from the clinic.According to my friend, it was fine with their boss to borrow money. But now, to their surprise, she filed a case against them. And my friend didn't know why. My friend now is no longer working on that clinic. So, her former co-worker told her that they should pay 150 thousand due to moral damages "daw" Yon po kasi ang sabi sa kanila.. my friend want to talk to her boss personaly to settle everything.May nag txt din daw po kasi sa doctor na may nag threat daw po sa kanya. (death threat). pero wala naman daw po cya maipakitang txt na meron talaga.. pls help po..kasi starting today until on the 10th day kelangan na daw po sila magbayad nong amount na sinabi..If you can response as soon as possible, it is highly appreciated. thank you so much.

2my friend had a estafa case Empty Re: my friend had a estafa case Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:00 am

attyLLL

what evidence does the doctor have? is this already filed in the prosecutor's office?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3my friend had a estafa case Empty Re: my friend had a estafa case Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:00 am

itangee24

Arresto Menor

yes, it is already been filed in the prosecutor's office...My friend already received a sub poena. may binigay yong fren ko, at iba pang kasama nya na letter of explaination daw.. kasi yon ang utos sa kaanila ni doctor para daw ma settle na.It is stated in the letter all their explainations why they borrowed money. Is it applicable as evidence..?

4my friend had a estafa case Empty Re: my friend had a estafa case Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:26 pm

itangee24

Arresto Menor

please reply my message

5my friend had a estafa case Empty Re: my friend had a estafa case Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:55 pm

itangee24

Arresto Menor

this case is moved in june 23..so, please help..coz yong doctor kasi may mga kapit daw sa mga may lakas..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum