Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Libel case against former worker and her friend.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Willsuethem

Arresto Menor

Hi, i have a lechonan business in qc. I want to file a libel and extortion case against one worker and her friend. Here is the story:
A friend of mine told me that he heard on the radio that someone was making allegations and complaints against my mom and my business. That a person who is her friend is helping her to give false allegations against my mom and my business.
Here are the complains she said on air:
A. That she was working from us from 1997 to 2011
B. that she did received a wage for 15 years
C. That she received 50pesos per day and worked from 3 am to 8pm
D. That no sss, philhealth was given
E. and asking 604ooo thousand for the wage.

Which are all LIES:
First and foremost:

1. I am the legal owner of the said business since 1999 but gave the authority to my parents to manage it since i gave birth to my 2nd child in 2005.
2. That all her complains and allegations are not true.

My questions are as follows:
1. I am asking the radio station the copy of the recorded complaint against me but was told that i will know on monday if they can give me a copy. Should I sue the host too?
2. How do i file the case and the process? how much is the lawyers fee.?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum