Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is my friend liable for estafa?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is my friend liable for estafa? Empty Is my friend liable for estafa? Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:05 pm

sherlock221b

Arresto Menor

Ang friend kong si Juan (not true name) ay may brother-in-law daw na Japanese na nagngangalang Mitsu (not true name as well). Inutusan daw ni Mitsu si Juan na mag-open si Juan ng kanyang sariling bank account at everytime na dadalaw si Mitsu sa Pilipinas ay bibigyan nya ng pera si Juan para ideposit sa nasabing bank account. Ang bankbook ni Juan diumano ay exclusively nasa possesion ng lola ni Juan at nagagamit lamang kung magpapadeposit o magpapawithdraw itong si Mitsu. Occasionally, humihingi din ng xerox copy ng bankbook itong si Mitsu para imonitor ang laman ng account. Nagpaulit-ulit ang pagdalaw at pagpapadeposit ni Mitsu hanggang sa makaipon ng 1 million sa banko si Juan.

At dito daw nagsimula si Juan gumawa ng kapilyuhan. Ninakaw nya daw ang original bankbook sa lola nya, at pinalitan ng pekeng kopya kung saan hindi makikita ang yung kupit nya. Nagpatuloy-tuloy daw ito ng ilang buwan ng hindi namamalayan ni Mitsu at ng lola ni Juan, hanggang sa naisipan ni Juan na tuluyang lumayas tangay ang original bankbook at ang kwarta sa banko habang naiwan sa kanyang kawawang lola ang pekeng bankbook.

Anong habol ng Hapong si Mitsu dito? Liable ba itong si Juan ng anumang kaso? Estafa marahil?

2Is my friend liable for estafa? Empty Re: Is my friend liable for estafa? Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:54 pm

sherlock221b

Arresto Menor

any input ho ukol sa kwentong ito?

3Is my friend liable for estafa? Empty Re: Is my friend liable for estafa? Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:00 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Hindi po estafa yan. Pagnanakaw po ang kaso nya. At kung mapapatunayan na gumawa or nagpagawa siya ng fake na bankbook, ibang kaso pa yun.

4Is my friend liable for estafa? Empty Re: Is my friend liable for estafa? Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:09 pm

sherlock221b

Arresto Menor

concepab wrote:Hindi po estafa yan. Pagnanakaw po ang kaso nya. At kung mapapatunayan na gumawa or nagpagawa siya ng fake na bankbook, ibang kaso pa yun.
Salamat po sa pagtugon sa mga katanungan ko. Ilang katanungan na lang po, makakapagsampa po ba naman ng kaso ang isang foreign citizen just in case na gustuhin nyang mgsampa ng kaso against sa isang Filipino citizen? Hindi po ba abswelto itong si Juan since sa kanya naman nakapangalan ang bank account at technically, siya ang lumilitaw na may-ari ng pera?

5Is my friend liable for estafa? Empty Re: Is my friend liable for estafa? Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:43 pm

blancored

Arresto Menor

Greetings! I want to seek advice regarding my case. My ex-boyfriend owes me money amounting to more than 300,000 php. The thing is, at the early stage of our long distance relationship last Sept. 2012 he convinced me to invest in stock market, in which I immediately agreed without having second thoughts or whatever because I trusted him. I sent the money initially through his younger brother's bank account with total amount of more than 150,000 php and I just handed him the rest of the money (in dollars) when I came home to the Philippines last October 2012 and last March 2013. The only proof I have now with me is the receipt of bank transfer I sent to his brother's account. Last August 2013, we broke up for the reason that I discovered he was living with other girls in his house somewhere in QC and I often see photos of them out of town. I asked him to return the money, he said that he will return it and accused me of being "mukhang pera" after everything. He never returned the money even a single cent however, he issued a check last September whom his mom has personally deposited to my mom's account because I have closed all my bank account in the Philippines since I'm not staying there anymore and it turned out that the check has insufficient fund so the manager of the bank has cancelled it. The only communication I have now with him is through his mom. They were reassuring me that he will return the money but 3 months have passed and I haven't received any single amount. The guy has promised many times and has even given exact dates when to pay and has even sent messages that he has paid already but when we checked the bank he has not deposited the money. Can I file a complaint or case against this person? I am outside the country and working overseas. Please advise me on what's the legal and proper step to do. Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum