Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My friend charged me of ESTAFA

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My friend charged me of ESTAFA Empty My friend charged me of ESTAFA Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:37 pm

w4truth

Arresto Menor

facts:

MY friend charged me of ESTAFA Case, he give me money intended for securing the documents for their business license to operate, because they failed to pay their obligation for their employees benefits they cannot acquire legitimate clearances from some government agencies. (SSS,BIR,etc.) He told me to look somebody who can help to renew their business permit in the absence of legitimate documents.(in reality their business license to operate was more than a year expired)what i did was scout someone who can help their problem through the help of friend referral. I talked Juan Dela Cruz of their problems and he replied he can help if the price is right. To make it short, the money given to me of my friend I was then given to Mr. Dela Cruz. after almost two months Mr. Dela Cruz told me that the money I was given to him not enough to secure new Business license to operate because of some other penalties of my friend's business,so he asked additional money then what i did was to informed my friend about Mr. Dela Cruz told me, but my friend didnt agree because the transaction with Mr. Dela Cruz  was package deal. Mr. Dela Cruz turned-over to me the folder with some documents needed for the renewal. as per verification of my friend friends the documents was fake and spurious, the reason to triggered my friend to file ESTAFA against me, because Mr. Juan Dela Cruz is nowhere to be found until this time. what I did asked consideration with my friend not to pursue the ESTAFA case against me provided Im gonna help him to secure the docs needed for the renewal of their business license to operate. I given him money (paunti-unti) as of this time more than fifty thousand pesos already, but everytime im fail to give him money he text me, qouted " I see in you court, I will pursue to file the ESTAFA case against you" he did this to me everytime im failed to give him money. lately i received information that the documents given to me by Mr. dela cruz which they said fake & spurious is the same documents they use to filed for renewal of their business license to operate thru the help of my friend friends. with this situation what will I do everytime my friend text me he will pursue to file the ESTAFA Case against me. (Note: my friend knew & have consent that the documents are fakes because they cannot get legitimate clearances) pls i need your legal advice/advise. Thanks.

2My friend charged me of ESTAFA Empty Re: My friend charged me of ESTAFA Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:52 am

irigahauler

Arresto Menor

My suggestion is that may be you can ask for the application of the doctrine of Pari Delicto, because it seems that your friend/complainant is trying to circumvent the law. Just my opinion.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum