Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

About being charged with Estafa

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1About being charged with Estafa Empty About being charged with Estafa Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:17 am

rubenaboriii

Arresto Menor

Good day sir/mam

I am Ruben Abor III, and i would like to ask a question, i am an ofw in kuwait, and before i leave our country, i barrowed money on a lending loan and promised to pay it, along with my co maker/ guarantor.

After sending money to the Philippines, i was noted by the loaning agency that I wasn't paying in the past four months, and the charged me now with Estafa, then it comes to my knowledge that my co - maker didn't give or pay the loan,

question, is there any possibilities that i can clear my name and let the loaning company charge the case against my co maker, i had the reciepts, the proof that im sending money, hoping for you reply thanks you and more power.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum