Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Relocating; not to renew permit?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Relocating; not to renew permit? Empty Relocating; not to renew permit? Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:17 pm

TheGame

Arresto Menor

Hello! I'm glad I stumbled upon the site. Great site, very helpful..

What if I’m going to be relocating my business out of Pasig say February/March, is it ok if I don’t renew my permit in Pasig since I’m going to apply for a new one in the area I’m relocating to?

To be honest I'm just trying to tone down the cost (& the hassle!). Figured since I'm moving out might as well use the funds for the new application?

Thanks in advance Atty!

2Relocating; not to renew permit? Empty Re: Relocating; not to renew permit? Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:10 am

attyLLL

technically, you are supposed to still renew because you will be operating part of the year, and there is a process and forms to fill up to end your business.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Relocating; not to renew permit? Empty Re: Relocating; not to renew permit? Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:18 am

TheGame

Arresto Menor

Is there a "but" or "however"? lol

I mean, what IF I don't properly end my business, & just went & transferred anyway?

Thanks for the reply Atty!

4Relocating; not to renew permit? Empty Re: Relocating; not to renew permit? Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:06 pm

attyLLL

the risk is that they can go after you for unpaid business tax. they do for big payers. no guarantee they won't with small ones.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum