Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to Back Out - Seller promised pagibig financing but now only offers inhouse and bank financing

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

hgbz

Arresto Menor

Good day!

I agreed to buy the house and lot for sale with the seller's promise that the amortization would be done thru a PagIBIG housing loan. Now, the seller says they cannot get their accounts approved with PagIBIG anymore because of a problem between the two of them. The seller says my only options would be either In-house financing or Bank financing. Over the past years I completed the downpayment or equity of the house and lot by paying the seller's office. The PagIBIG amortization was set to 7% and the Bank financing is set to 10%. This is only one of the many reasons I would not like to acquire the property anymore.

The seller is demanding that I make a decision ASAP otherwise the property would be opened up to other buyers.

Can I still back out of the agreement legally without losing everything that I have paid for? The seller told me to write a letter of request to back out but it was subject for approval and there were no guarantees that I would get my money back.

I honestly do not know how to formulate the letter so that I can demand for my money back. Please advise me on how to proceed. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

attyLLL

if you both agreed that it would be through pag ibig, then you can withdraw and be entitled to whole refund.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3How to Back Out - Seller promised pagibig financing but now only offers inhouse and bank financing Empty Developer promise Pag-ibig Financing Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:04 am

joanbelle

Arresto Menor

Good day!
Same issue with me po. We have a written agreement with the broker na 1 year lng po kmi mag babayad ng 10k after mag down ng 100k. the written agreement was " Will pay 10k/month for a year then PAG IBIG will take care eventually. una po if they did not promise aboput pag ibig i did not come to an agreement to their contract to sell. I am asking them to help me finance with pag ibig how ever d na daw po connected ang broker s knila and wla daw po tao na mag process i cant afford bank or developer finance po since they can only extend the loan for the max of 15 years wherein sa pag ibig po I am still eligible for 30 years to pay. ngayon po gusto na lng po nila ako paalisin dun at cancel na daw po ang payment ko since d na ako nakakabyad. Is it a failure to deliver on their end? I hope you can help me po I really want to save the property kaya po ako nag down. Maraming salamat po... Hoping for your response.

joanbelle

Arresto Menor

Sir I hope you can help me marami po ang buyer na nabiktima ng mga developer na tutulungan daw through pag ibig, after mag down hindi na po sila willing mag help. Worst po is ginigipit po nila ako like tinangal po ang metro ng tubig ko... Thanks po in advance...

joanbelle

Arresto Menor

Sirs follow up din po please.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum