Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

purpose of bail & etc.??

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1purpose of bail & etc.?? Empty purpose of bail & etc.?? Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:40 am

cheetoz15

Arresto Mayor

1. what is the purpose of bail?

2. can u get the bail back after the court proves
your guilty or not?

3. if the respondents are being sued for child
abuse is there bail for it while the case
is still on-going?

4. what if they don't have money for bail? will
they go directly to jail?

5. does all criminal cases have bail or it
depends on the court?

2purpose of bail & etc.?? Empty Re: purpose of bail & etc.?? Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:37 pm

attyLLL

security to allow temporary freedom
yes
yes
they can get a surety bond, cheaper. if none, they will be detained until either the possible minimum sentence is done or the case is terminated
minor crimes do not have bail.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3purpose of bail & etc.?? Empty Re: purpose of bail & etc.?? Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:23 pm

cheetoz15

Arresto Mayor

ok tnx atty. but where do u get a surety bond? & how much is the bail for child abuse??

4purpose of bail & etc.?? Empty Re: purpose of bail & etc.?? Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:41 pm

attyLLL

from a surety bond company. ask the court staff. agents are usually just beside the court. child abuse is normally P80k, but depends on what kind.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5purpose of bail & etc.?? Empty Re: purpose of bail & etc.?? Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:06 pm

sam joy

Arresto Mayor

I think you can also ask for reduction of bail from the judge where your case was filed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum