Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

preventive suspension

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1preventive suspension Empty preventive suspension Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:03 am

ur_princess29

Arresto Menor

me and my co workers are in a 30 day preventive suspension, our labor union is handling the case, but everything is still under further investigation. We were just wondering, since it won't be the same to work in the company where the harmonious working relation is no longer present and we were all planning to resign after, whatever the result will be. is it okay to look for new job and will there be any problem if ever we get hired even if the 30 days suspension is not yet over. I hope you can give me any idea regarding this for I doubt that our case will be finish before the 30 days is over.
Thanks and more power!

2preventive suspension Empty Re: preventive suspension Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:40 am

rchrd

rchrd

It is your right to look for another job and no one can force you to stay on your present job.

If you leave your present employer very soon however, it might affect your present labor dispute. Your lawyer or union president can best help you because they know the situation first hand.

Just a piece of advice however - it is not easy to find a new job and there is no assurance that you and your next employer would be in a more harmonious relationship when compared to your present employer. Pag-isipan ninyong mabuti ha? Preventive suspension pa lang yang naman eh.

Always ask help from God so your decision will not depend on pure law or even mere human impulse. God bless.

3preventive suspension Empty Re: preventive suspension Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:23 pm

ur_princess29

Arresto Menor

yes that is true, finding a new job is a wee bit difficult nowadays but ever since the new owner acquired our workplace everything went downhill, most of us are not happy with our jobs anymore and now lahat kami hinahanapan ng butas. That is why I have decided na maghanap na lang ng bagong work at lumipat n lang s ibang kompanya.

ano po bang posibleng magyari if ever makahanap po aq ng work khit d p tapos ung kaso nmin at magfile aq ng irrevocable resignation effective immediately (without 30 days notice) after the case was resolved.

Thanks again! God bless!

4preventive suspension Empty Re: preventive suspension Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:04 am

attyLLL

you should be reinstated upon expiration of the 30 day preventive suspension period.

requirement of notice of 30 days is still required else you may be liable for damage to the company

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5preventive suspension Empty Re: preventive suspension Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:34 pm

ur_princess29

Arresto Menor

I see. Thank you very much attyLLL.

God Bless and more power!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum